Situated just 25 minutes from Perth city, with seven acres of colourful and inspirational gardens surrounded by the peaceful Jarrah forest of Carmel, Melville Nurseries' breathtaking hills location is a popular tourist attraction.
It's beautiful lake teems with Japanese Koi, and ducks add to the postcard setting. Rambling gardens invite you to meander under rose-covered pergolas, leading you to lawned gardens and a huge variety of roses, perennials and annuals.
As you stroll through the expansive gardens, you will be enticed to rest a while under the crabapple archways as you listen to the sweet sounds of abundant birds.
Address: 40 Masonmill Road, Carmel WA 6076
Nursery phone: (08) 9293 5342
Rose Heritage Cafe phone: (08) 9293 5112
Please visit regularly for the latest news.
- Rose Prices for Floribunda, Hybrid Tea, Heritage, Alister Clark, Tea Roses, Ground Covers, Climbing Roses and Modern Climbers were increased to $20.00 each as of 1 November 2013.
- We won Best Landscaped Display at Garden Week 2012
- Rose Heritage Cafe is now a licensed venue. New menu & alcohol menu on our Cafe menu page. We also now serve Gluten Free meals!
- 2012-2103 Catalogue, order forms and price list now available
- Management and Staff of Melville Nurseries Pty Ltd and Rose Heritage Cafe Wish everyone a very merry Xmas and prosperous and happy New Year. Our Xmas and New Years Closing Times are:
Wednesday 25th December 2013 Closed
Thursday 26th December 2013 Closed
Friday 27th December 2013 - Closed
Saturday 28th December 2013 Closed
Sunday 29th December 2103 Closed
Monday 30th December 2013 Closed
Tuesday 31st December 2013 - Closed
Wednesday 1st January 2014 - Closed